Stardate 10092009

After several months of recuperating after a run in with the evil Lord David of the empire I think I am ready to get back on track and escape the Evil Empire and their evil corporation known as Wal-Mart. They have unwittingly given me a great tool for this which is going back to school. Oh they will rue the day that they let me go back to school.

I have had a few set backs such as the truck breaking down and over heating and such crazy ideas of having to pay medical bills though I am suppose to have insurance which is suppose to cover it. With the help of my crazy sidekick Brittany, also known as 'Burt the Squirt', we've been doing different things to get ready for our fight against the Empire such as visiting the Woodbury Art Museum, buying a new way of transporting ourselves, and when we get a few moments of free time we either rock climb or attack invading hordes on the xbox together with wild abandonment. I think at this point we have Aaron interested in buying Gears of War 2 after his latest visit.

So to all other rebels out there let us continue the good fight against the Evil Empire and may the force be with you.

0 comments: