Stardate 10172009

Well, good news fellow rebels! The meeting with the King and Queen of Gregoria went very well. The meeting also ended with some promising discussions and battle simulations against the Empire.
I found out that both my parents are sick and that Tim was supposed to call and discuss some possibilities of things to do while he is here in the Utah System. That is of course before he finishes enlisting in God's Army and goes to the 'MTC' and gets ready to meet strange and new people in a new galaxy far far away.
I am excited for him because of remembering what happened to me on my mission. I have to admit that though I am glad I stayed here in the states. Only thing we have to harass Tim about is that he is going to the wrong part of the Universe than he should. Oh well, you have to go where god sends you.
Anyways fellow Rebels, let's continue the fight against the Empire. May the force be with you

0 comments: